Monday, May 23, 2011

Oh Happy Day!




First things first: don't want to get my hopes up, but I kinda am O:). I have a second interview tomorrow for a FT position . ..So far, so good: their office has a nice southern feel to it: Charleston photos everywhere and white shutters , oh did it feel like I was back in South Carolina again, so fingers crossed they want a southern face and personality to go with their southern decor

Second: CONGRATULATIONS Kelly and Andy Strauss! :) Zach and I ...and I'm pretty sure the rest of the guest list had an awesome time at their wedding this past Saturday. Like our wedding, ya can't go wrong with all your family and friends in one room, ya just can't ;)
Here's some photos from Saturday <3





      








Third, I sure am glad we have friends here already. It's nice because I don't have to worry about making new friends in a new city; except if ya know me, I will still make new friends because it's hard for me NOT to. :) 

Here's a sweet photo of Jess and Booters :) 

One Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the support ! :) Peace and Love! :)