Saturday, August 27, 2011

End of Summer Happiness

Ah, its been a few weeks since I have blogged not that anyone cares LOL. There has been a lot going on in the past few weeks and I am happy to share it with all of you!

For starters, Frankie baby got sick just after I blogged about em'; figures. He's all better now, but it was scary knowing my kitty was on the verge of death. :(

Second, we have been to two weddings, a cousin on my side in St. Augustine, FL and a cousin on Zach's side in Grand Rapids, MI. They were both beautiful ceremonies and couldn't be more different from each other, lol. Here are a few pictures from both those days. :)












 Third, we got a place of our own!! So exciting, I know. W have been living with the parentals since we got married and I am so excited to finally be newlyweds. We are renting a cute 2 bed, 1 1/2 bath townhome in the same neighborhood as some of our friends. We haven't completely finished unpacking or putting things up, but we have started. The next blog will be of whats been done and whats to come :) For now, here's our awesome kitties just a chillin' on the stairs and lovin life.
And last, but certainly not least: WE WENT TO THE INCUBUS CONCERT. And let me tell you: it was by FAR the best concert I have ever been to ....ever. Seriously, if you haven't seen them in concert, it should be on your bucket list. They rocked Detroit Music Theater on Wednesday, August 24 (which is a similar layout to Charlotte's Verizon Amphitheater) and it was effin' AMAZING. Here are a couple of pics from that glorious day.....three days ago:)
Zach, Me, Two of his bestie's and their awesome friend Serena and her beau. :) 





Can you see the lovely  Brandon Boyd,...oo I can. and Mike Eisenheiger (s/p) jammin out! 

Too. Much. Fun. 

Yes, he took his shirt off, effing awesome. 
Stay tuned for next time, for I love to share photos of dittly dats and what nots.

1 comment:

  1. Awh the house looks lovely. Congratulations to you both! Must be so exciting to be finally living together :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the support ! :) Peace and Love! :)