Sunday, September 18, 2011

Back to Life, Back to Reality


Finally, we are joining the real world again. We get our cable back tomorrow, and I don't think I have ever been more excited for TV. Its sad really, it has been 6 months since we have been able to watch all of our favorite shows...and the best part about our package, DVR. I have too many favorite shows not to have cable for another month and tomorrow our DVR box is going to hate us for starting so many new recordings.

Our utmost favorite show is How I Met Your Mother. It is BY FAR the best comedy out, and I think I will forever love it. We have to catch up on the most recent season before the new one starts, but thanks to our lovely DVR, we'll be able to do that. And another favorite, Big Bang Theory. CBS you really know how to do it up when it comes to comedy :) 

Not only do we get it hooked up tomorrow, but we are considered new customers, so we get the movie channels for 3 months because of our move(suh-weet) Meaning, I (Zachiepoo could care less) get to catch up and watch my two favorite shows: Dexter and True Blood. Dexter's new season starts Oct 2 and True Blood's just ended.

Source: google.com via Tammy on Pinterest













What's your favorite show? Are you a CBS junkie like me? Or maybe just a blood n guts kinda person? :)

6 comments:

  1. So nice of you to stop by my blog! Glad you appreciate the humor; my life can just be too ridiculous, so it's always good to approach it with a little sarcasm and humor. : )

    I can't believe you've been without TV! I love HIMYM, and True Blood, of course! I can't believe I have to wait so long now for new episodes! Enjoy catching back up on TVland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i actually love the BigBangTheory but never watch it..i should start dvring it! great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a CBS junkie all the way! The Big Bang Theory is my absolute fave! I'm sooooo excited for this season to start! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for cable! We've always had it but tried downgrading for a week and I was a basket case. I couldn't handle it. So, basically, I'm very happy for you guys! :)

    ~ Angela
    grahamandangela.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love True Blood! I'm obsessed. But my favorite show is: The Vampire Diaries and Glee!! Eee!!!

    Love your blog :) And that cup (TB)

    xo.
    http://jruud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love True Blood AND Dexter, but sadly, I do not get either of those channels. I love fall premier season :) Happy I stumbled on to your blog today and saw I moved to your home state of SC a few months back.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the support ! :) Peace and Love! :)