Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Happy Fall Y'all


First and foremost: Happy Fall Y'all ! :) 

Second: We still don't have cable! Ugh, I could tell you the hour long story, but you would be bored and turned off...and that's not my goal of this blog. But long story short: we have to switch cable company's because they couldn't get a line of sight. So yay for NOT being able to watch our shows...for probably another month :( 

Third: Instead of bitching and moaning about our horrific cable story, I decided to go to Hobby Lobby. I mean they had a sale, and it is fall, and I can be pretty crafty. So what better not than to make my own fall decor and document for my fellow bloggers :) 

First I started off by visiting Pinterest and getting some inspiration. Then it was all up hill from there....
JK, I had a trial and error moment...and I just had to share! 


MY new favorite picture, and my new favorite fall piece 
glitter pumpkin.....swoon :) 

Then I attempted the "monogrammed" look using burlap and glitter...it looks like hair ...gross!LOL




Round 2 


 And my final outcome. I love the scarecrow because he greets you with a smile :)


And I used the remaining crafts for a couple centerpieces :) 




Hope y'all enjoyed my session of arts and crafts. Now what? 
Oh thats right, I still have to finish our room and my vanity....stay tuned bloggers :)

7 comments:

  1. Oooooh! Love the glitter pumpkin! Boooo not having cable! High hopes for a speedy fix! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about the cable! That seriously stinks.

    I am in love with that glitter pumpkin!!

    ~ Angela
    grahamandangela.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glitter pumpkin = oh so cute! I love Fall!

    Kristal
    http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the glitter pumpkin too! Happy fall to you too :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ended up looking really nice! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy autumn to you, too! :)

    I was so happy that the summer finally ended; my body wasn't built to handle that heat. :D

    Oh, and I recently discovered pinterest myself; what a lovely site that is! :)

    Finally, I like your blog; following it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the glitter pumpkin---and your wreath. How cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the support ! :) Peace and Love! :)