Friday, September 9, 2011

I Heart Fall

I just adore fall! <3I mean who doesn't though, seriously? I think I have seen more posts on Facebook and Instagram about how excited he/she is for fall. It's just one of those seasons that has a bunch of new's and starts.

For instance, football: majority of us Americans love football, its a gathering of love really and the season has just begun. And up here, its Michigan State University. GO GREEN, GO WHITE!:)

Second, the trees...the leaves...the hay, ooooh so excited to see all the changes here in Michigan: I hear its somethin' else.


Third, all the amazing holidays: Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas (okay its winter, but its only 4 days away from the end of fall :D). I love decorations, and this year I'm going to make some sweet decor for our abode. Of course, you know I will blog about it :) Stay tuned, and here are things that excite me for this coming fall.

































And fourth, for my ladies, the FASHION: hats, boots, scarves, skinny jeans, leggings, sweaters, bold colors, jackets....etc, etc, etc :)



I think that ranks Fall as being a top ranked season, at least in my book. :)

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for fall for many reasons, but most of all BOOTS! I love love love boots and wish I could afford more.

    Plus, fall means the start of the holidays! It's such a fun time of year.

    So glad I found your lovely blog. You and your husband are so cute together! Now following!

    ~ Angela
    grahamandangela.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! And your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the support ! :) Peace and Love! :)