Thursday, October 6, 2011

Plethora of Things

By plethora, I mean there are so many. And by things, I mean everything that is going on right now. Right now, in our lives, and in the world. I don't even know where to begin? Hmm maybe I'll make a list, because that seems to be a pattern of mine.. I guess you could call me a fanatic list maker, and I'm pretty sure there are more of me out there :)


1. Halloween is around the corner!!! Yesssss! Cannot wait to decorate and figure out a costume :) We are thinking about throwing a costume party for Halloween/Birthday party for our friend Nick. Hmmm, I gots to get to decorating and planning. Oh and figure out our costumes, why is it so hard? 
I do know this, I am totally using a pumpkin as a beer bucket: genius idea!



2. Zach and I just made it to a half year. A half year of being totally in love and married. He is the sweetest thing, and always knows how to cheer me up. I'll love him to the day I die, because he is just that awesome. :) So happy half year anniversary to us, and to any other half year couples out there :)



3. RIP Steve Jobs. I know he had a long health history, but it's still sad :(. He invented the most awesome gadgets  and for that I am thankful for him. I own an iPad, so I feel the need to give him a shout out...because I  j'adore my pad :) 
Thanks Steve Jobs for your incredible inventions, you did wonders. 

Source: etsy.com via Alona on Pinterest



4. My Jeepy had a breakdown. A cracked radiator. She is all fixed now, but it just cost me an arm and a thigh. Ugh, I can't wait for the day when cars don't breakdown anymore...I hope I see that day. Where is the "Steve Jobs" of automobiles?
 Come out, come out, wherever you are...the world needs you!
Source: google.ca via Bruce on Pinterest

5. Next weekend is the big, big, big game. It's the Michigan State vs. Michigan foot ball game. Who doesn't love a rivalry game? I wish we could afford to go to the game, but thanks to Jeepy it will be just tailgating for us. Which is not a bad thing, considering we love to socialize and throw some down.  It is also Midnight Madness at Michigan State (the beginning of basketball season, and they throw a big gathering); Gerard Butler was there last year, and we got to see him at the football game the next day(it was AWESOME). I sure do hope someone awesome is showing up this year :). 
Can. not. wait. :)


6. And last but not least, the moment you have all been waiting for...okay specifically just us. WE FINALLY GOT CABLE! :) We told our story to the other cable company and they came out 3 days later. Now that is service, and we so pleased. 
WOoooohoooooo!!!!!!!!!



7. And if you're a new follower, or avid...thank you!!! I love all the comments given, and love reading everyone's blogs as well! So keep on bloggin' ...because I'm gonna keep on reading :) 

Happy October everyone, hope you all have a fabulous weekend! 

7 comments:

  1. Happy half year anniversary to you! My husband and I just celebrated ours as well! Yay!
    Very sad about Steve Jobs. Definitely thinking and praying for his family.
    Yay for cable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah...and that pumpkin idea is brilliant! We are stealing it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the cable AND the anniversary. What fun reasons to celebrate! And I agree with Alex; the pumpkin idea is so smart and cute for storing beverages!

    ~ Angela
    grahamandangela.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on a half year of marriage (: every day counts for something!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 1/2 year Anniversary! :)
    LOVE LOVE the pumpkin beer bucket. That Martha Stewart, she thinks of everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pumpkin bucket is very creative :). Next year I am going to try to chill my drinks in a similar bucket :)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love anniversaries! happy half year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the support ! :) Peace and Love! :)