Monday, November 14, 2011

Addicted to Love

Ah love. The word love has so many many meanings. It is no wonder I am addicted to it. :) Let's face it, love is all around us, whether it is physical, emotional, or even virtual. Yes, I said virtual. I'm talking about all the virtual love being spread over the internet....through all sorts of networks. Of course I mean, yours truly, Facebook. But I must add a few others to this list, because I have grown to love them and became addicted to them :)...and so naturally so should you :D


First there is the IG: Instagram. I truly love it! It is a genius idea and very creative. It is a photo sharing app for the iPhone and iPad.(and I hope the android club one day). It has great filters and I have encountered pretty awesome people .  If you're a picture crazy kind a person, download IG and I highly doubt you'll regret it :)


Next, oh I hate to say it...but I joined the Twitter crew. Ahh I didn't think I ever would, haha but I did. It's totally addicting once you get the hang of it. I just started it, so we will see how goes. So far, so good. And don't hate ;), it's like I am trying a piece of clothing on and so far I like it, but we all know once you get to the register...... that's when it really sets in. :)

Source: etsy.com via Jessica on Pinterest

And good ole Pinterest. Some of you may already love this site as much as me, but to those that don't: 
YOU DEFINITELY SHOULD :) :) :) 
It is highly addicting, you might develop the need to pin all the time, and forever think of what you're dreams are. It's awesome, awesome....oh em gee really friggin awesome. It is a virtual pinboard. Oh and you can recreate pins of all kinds...you become a pretty crafy person...just sayin' :)

Source: i.imgur.com via Chris on Pinterest


Let's not forget Blogger. I truly enjoy reading everyone's blogs, it's nice to know I'm not the only person out there who likes to display their lives or talk about nonsense. =) So here's a cheers to all my Blogger's out there, thanks for your kind comments and reads...it's a day brightener for sure :)

5 comments:

  1. Twitter is the greatest thing ever. I LOVE twitter. It's kind of hard to keep the chats to 140 characters, though. :-)

    The rest I haven't heard of, but I'll check it out one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sweet comment :) Loooove Pinterest! I cooked 4 new things over the weekend & they all came from Pinterest! I have a Twitter account, but don't know the last time I was on it!! I guess I just cldnt get the hang of it, who knows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard a lot of good things about pinterest, I guess I'll finally break down and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am new to Pinterest and Twitter too! Still getting the "hang" of Twitter, but I'm definitely more of a lover than a fighter (of social networks). :) Happy Tuesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Vandy! Thank you for the blog comment earlier this week. (I have been so busy, I'm so sorry it took me so long to make it over here!)

    I love this post - I don't know what I'd do without all my virtual loves. Pinterest and Twitter are quickly becoming large portions of my day! I can't help it; it's too much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the support ! :) Peace and Love! :)