Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Here We Are Now, Entertainers

Well first things first, HAPPY NOVEMBER!!! Holy crap, its almost 2012....where has the time gone? 

Zach and I threw a pretty fun Halloween Bash this past Saturday, and we had a pretty good turn out . We decorated, cooked, drank, played beer pong, drank some more...and had a dandy ole' time with our friends! Thanks to eveveryone who came to our first bash, next year will be even better :) 

And our costume...well its time to reveal what we were to my fellow bloggers! :) 

Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love, 90s style



And the Jersey Shore came out! LOL

The Decor :)




Huge Black Widow would not go away!!!! LOL


My favorite part: the food/drinks! I became Martha Stewart on Saturday and invented something very creative! Except it wasn't on purpose :)
 I made jello using vodka and jello. 
I poured it in ice cube trays. 
Took out of the trays thinking they would be shot like,...was wrong.
Put them in the freezer

And voila! Chopped liver :)
They were awesome looking, so I called them Blob shots: but it actually resembled chopped liver! :) 

I also baked homemade cinnamon roasted almonds, mummified pigs in a blanket, and  made"Bloody Marys" (except I hate tomato juice so it was frozen strawberries, vodka, and lemonade ...looked pretty bloooody)

 I love Halloween. Actually I love holidays. They are so much fun...how could one not love the holidays? Next is Thanksgiving...mmm fooooodd. 


PS: Can you guess which song the title of my blog is from ? Just reference our costumes:) 

6 comments:

  1. Awesome costumes! You definitely weren't skanky enough to really pull of courtney love, and you both needed more track marks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah... Zach looks JUST LIKE kurt in that third picture down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, your costumes are awesome!!!! That cigarette is too funny! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your costumes are fantastic! I love the pumpkin punch bowl and the mummy in the corner. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol...this looks like an awesome night! Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your costumes! You guys look great!!! Looks like such a fun party :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the support ! :) Peace and Love! :)