Sunday, January 8, 2012

Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012

Well its official, I didn't post an entry during the entire month of December....eh sue me. :) With the holidays, working, and trip taking....I just didn't have the time, nor the did I have an entry in mind: sorry guys...guess you could say I had writers block. I blame it on the holidays :)

Which leads me to my next statement: hope everyone had a fabulous holiday!!! :) It was great on our end and looking forward to what this new year year has to bring us. Buh bye 2011 ...hello 2012.

This entry is going to be a dedication to 2011. A few highlights of the year, in my book, and in the world.

First things first, our wedding was April 3, 2011. The best day of my life to date, and coming up on our 1st anniversary in a couple months. Happy wedding year to the 2012 bride's and groom's out there! It's an unforgettable day! :) 

2011 was also the year I moved away from my home state of South Carolina..to the frigid mitten, aka Michigan. No more SC winters...(however the winter has been extremely mild so far!!) We'll see :) 









Source: etsy.com via Mary on Pinterest





Source: tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest


"In 2012 I hope Kim Kardashian finds true love, and by that I mean goes away"
--Josh Wolfe, Comedian





Pinterest: enough said :) 


Just a few to feed off, tell me some of your 2011 highlights! And is there anything in 2012 you are looking forward to ?! : ):) 

1 comment:

  1. It's always best to put real life in front of blogging, especially around the holidays. 2012 has been a great year so far, definitely looking forward to the future!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the support ! :) Peace and Love! :)