Thursday, April 5, 2012

Here Comes The Sun

Well its definitely been a long time since my last post. To be quite honest I haven't really had a desire to write a new post, nor could I think of anything to share. Now I know I could have shared SOMETHING, I just didn't have the motivation to.

Here we are in the beginning of April and all of the sudden I have an urge to write a post. Could it be the birds chirping outside? Or maybe it is the warm weather creeping in and that summertime is around the corner ? Either way, I'm feeling up to it today, so hope you enjoy this post. :)

A little bit of whats been going on:
  • Zach and I just celebrated our one year anniversary and it was amazing! And to celebrate it we suprised my mom in South Carolina, and she couldn't have been more surprised/happy to see us! I miss my SC family and friends a lot, so we just had to take the 12 hour trip down there :)
  • Our next step in our lives is buying a house! We still have a long road ahead of us before the actual purchase will be made, but hopefully in the next year or two and we will be homeowners :)
  • I have been a resident of Michigan for almost a year now, and I have to say I had it good, with one of the most mildest winters :) No complaining here!
  • I CANNOT WAIT to begin summer activities with great friends and family:)
Now we all love pictures, so here's a few inspirations of what kind of house we are looking for :)

Brighten your day by simply taking a walk outside, sunshine is good for the mind, body, and soul :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the support ! :) Peace and Love! :)