Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Rock on the Range 2012

Well I fell off the wagon for a little bit, but I'm back...and with some awesome pictures from a FANTABULOUS weekend!!!

Zach, myself, his two buds, and a really awesome chic (Carley) went to Columbus, OH to attend one awesome music festival: Rock on the Range! There were over 50 bands and of course our FAVORITE band was headlining: INCUBUS. So it was only required for us to attend, because it was just a hop...skip...and jump away :) 

We stayed at a really cool campground called Autumn Lakes in Sunbury, OH and I have to say I was quite impressed and wish we could have stayed longer! We will definitely be returning there for any trips we have to make in that area! :) Very clean, lots to do, and young COOL owners! :) I recommend it to anyone! 

Our tickets were only Saturday passes, but let me tell ya it was well worth the trip....because not only did we see our favorite band, we got to see some pretty awesome shows from other mainstream bands. We were lucky to enough to watch this line up all in one day:) ...I would be jealous if I were you!

CHEVELLE

POD

CYPRESS HILL

SLASH

FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH

SHINEDOWN

INCUBUS

They were all amazing shows, but of course we are DIE HARD Incubus fans, so they get a 10...A FRIGGIN 10 in my book. And its only the second time I have seen them! Ah, they are just THAT good!!!! :) 
Here are some highlights from the weekend! :) Enjoy!


















It was just SO MUCH FUN....and we can't wait to go next year!!!!!! :) 

1 comment:

  1. wow this looks like a lot of fun! Must be a great time to spend with friends. Thanks for sharing!
    http://loa20s.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the support ! :) Peace and Love! :)