Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday's Treasure

So now that I am back to the blogging track, I am going to share all of my lovely finds. I don't go on hunts, I just seem to find :) 

And by finds, I mean treasure. A pot of gold WOULD be nice, but we're talking thrift store treasure. Other people's trash kind of treasure. The kind you get a kick out of because you payed a HAIR of the original price :) 

These 3 things will always be noted for Tuesday's Treasure, because I am usually amazed by them; and naturally so should you :) 

{Place of Purchase}
{Brand}
{Price}








The skirt was my treasure, and I'm absolutely in love with it! I've worn it twice now, and it's turning out to be pretty versatile...and that's a good trait to have for a treasure  <3

The Goodwill, Express, $3.69 

7 comments:

  1. That's a great find!! Today, i found two pair of colored denim on clearance for $6.88 each! Sooo happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EEEEEK!! Just turned into jealous mode, I am always looking for colored denim and have yet to find any! Props to you love!! :) Better see a post with them missy! :)

      Delete
  2. The skirt is definitely a treasure! I love the print and how you styled it with the orange top. The photos are pretty kickass too!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wonder you love this skirt so much -- it's gorgeous! Great colors.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit! I love your style!

    Love Always,
    http://lovecupcake-x.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute skirt! And I'm happy to find a fellow Michigan blogger :)

    Stop by and follow if you would like!

    xoxo
    ramblingsfromyourstruly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog miss! Just found you off a friends page and wanted to say a little hello!

    Newest bloggy friend/follower/stalker! ;)

    Say hi back sometime?
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the support ! :) Peace and Love! :)