Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Soulmates Galore

This weekend Zach and I are going to our friend's wedding in Mount Pocono, PA. Now let me give you a little background on this couple :)

We met them on OUR honeymoon on a cruise, and I call them our 'soulmate couple'. I mean the statement should be pretty self explanatory :) They are AWESOME and I am so happy we get to see them tie the knot! Never would I have thought we would meet such an amazing couple while we were off celebrating our love, and then we get to go and see them celebrate their love! It is just beyond amazing.

And to add to that awesomeness, my BESTEST friend lives on the way to their wedding, so we are stopping and seeing her (only for a short few hours: but every little bit counts right? :)) She is amazing, and I miss her SO MUCH! I haven't seen her since our wedding (back in April 2011!)

Here's the amazingly awesome couple we are seeing tying the knot this weekend


Scotty and Jenna :)

Haha, TOUGH love :)

With the hubs
So. Much. Fun.


And my awesome best friend, Adina :)


She's amazing, if ya didn't already know :)

I hope everyone has an amazing weekend, I know we will. And I can't wait to post some pictures (fare warning...its gonna get crazy Saturday at the wedding, I can already feel it) :)

Ciao!


3 comments:

  1. That's an awesome story! Such fun pics :)

    xo, Megan

    indie flower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great story and looks so much fun! xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time, take loads of picturesss!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the support ! :) Peace and Love! :)