Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tuesday's Treasure

Okay I want to apologize for not posting the last TWO Tuesday's treasures...my bad :/ I really have no excuse, life got busy and it just slipped my mind. But I will try to be more consistent...key word try :)

For this weeks Tuesday's Treasure, I have gathered two great finds. One is so versatile I cannot even begin to explain..but if you're really into fashion, then you probably already know so no explanation is needed. The second is a recent piece of gold, at least in my eyes :) It can be worn day or night, I chose day. :) 


The vest is my versatility, and the skirt is my gold. 






Jean Vest: Goodwill, No Boundaries (oh yeah Walmart style), $3.49
Maxi Skirt: Volunteers of America, Unknown (no tag), $1.99






8 comments:

  1. Hi! Thank you for your nicce comment on my blog! I love your outfit! I love your jacket and skirt!! You have a gorgeous blog! Would you like to follow each other?? Please let me know on my blog :)

    XX from France, Gwen & Seg
    http://leblogdegwenetseg.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing dear!!! love it so much!!

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the easy feel of this outfit! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear! Nice post :)
    I hope you like and follow my blog, I'm waiting for your comments!

    http://www.acupofashion.com/

    PS: Follow me on Instragram >> @LarissaGuerrini

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds! Love that animal print skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great denim vest: must get myself one...! I love this look with a boho maxi skirt - so great for summer. I'm loving your posts, Vandy - I'm now following you! If you wanted to drop by mine sometime do feel free, it would be so nice to see you!

    Catherine x
    http://notdressedaslamb.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the support ! :) Peace and Love! :)