Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tuesday's Treasure

This past weekend Zach and I took a trip to Bay City, MI to visit some friends, attend a UFC fight, and watch a boat race...called the River Roar. I must say, it was the most fun I have had in a long time and I can't wait to go back again and visit! It reminds me of Charleston, SC...but like a million times smaller (which I prefer bc Charleston is too cluster for me!) :)

While we were out and about we went on a little nature walk :) I had on my awesome DIY high waisted shorts, and decided it should be my treasure for you all this week.

I used a bunch of old shirts (stuff PLATOs closet didn't want) as the fabric and bought a pair of high waisted shorts. I must say, they turned out pretty good, except when you look at my sewing..it looks like a 5 yr old did it :)

I hope everyone had a great weekend....and a great week ahead !








Shorts: The Goodwill, Paris Blues, $3.49

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Love your hat!

    www.highheelstosneakers.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the DIY shorts! They look fantastic!

    Rebecca

    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vandy, found you via Kacie's closet - I just LOVE these shorts!!! They are a brilliant DIY, and who cares about the sewing when they look this good! You have some fabulous pictures on your blog, you look so happy sweetie :))

    Catherine x
    http://notdressedaslamb.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the support ! :) Peace and Love! :)