Thursday, July 12, 2012

Common Ground Festival: Day 3

Day 3 of the festival was a bit more laid back than the first two days, which worked out perfect for Zach and I because we were a bit hungover from the two nights before (well worth it though).
We saw the one, the only, Sister Hazel, whom were very, VERY cool.. I just want to go hang out with them on a daily basis!!! :) They talked with the crowd, not at it, and had some pretty funny jokes. :) They were at the smaller stage, which was even more awesome because it was so personal!!! They were great live, and lived up to my expectations! :) So happy to add them to my list!

We also got to see Kevin Costner. Yes I mean the actor, apparently he's a musician now. And still very handsome:)

Enjoy!

This girl is ready for Sister Hazel


They were just too cool, loved it

Up close and personal, babaay :)

Kevin Costner, not too shabby of a musician


Mr. Kevin Costner, this ones for my mom :)

Had so much fun last night, and going to have more fun tonight: ERIC CHURCH. I am not a huge country fan, but he is fun, and its gonna be a blast !!! :)

Stay tuned for tomorrow's blog post yall 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting me live vicariously through you!! (: Sister Hazel has never disappointed in concert! Hopefully they'll be back around here soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the support ! :) Peace and Love! :)