Monday, July 16, 2012

Common Ground Festival: Last Day (Day 7)

Well the 7 day festival is over, and I am not happy about it! Haha, I had the BEST time!!!! It was so awesome to go see live music every day for week, and headliners at that!!! I am still in shock that I was able to finally see some bands I have been dying to see for a really, really long time. :)

On the last day of the festival, the main headliner was Sublime with Rome. Now if you're a fan, you know its obviously not Bradley Noel, because he's six feet under in California...but if you're not: Rome is their new singer, same band members just a new singer and some new tunes! Rome did an awesome job and sounds very similar to Bradley, and he did a freakin killer job!

I took a lot of pictures last night because our friend Josh came, brother and his friend, and then Josh's co workers were there too! So we had a much bigger group this time, so of course I have to document it all! :)

Enjoy!!

This guy had the best tattoo!!!! :)

Sublime Ready :)

The dudes

The birthday boy, deuce deuce!

Pretty :)

Too.Much.Fun :)

Here they come!!! :)

Me and the sugar


Two Joints :)


i ain't got no santeria!!!

Ah had the best time at the festival and can't wait for it next year!!!!
Thanks to everyone for reading all the posts and I hope you enjoyed it, almost as much as I enjoyed the festival it self:)

Have a great treasure for tomorrows blog post, so stay tuned!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I like your blog very much!
    Would you like to follow eachother?
    I would really appreciate that :D
    Love,

    http://www.movieanne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love!!! Yes we can follow each other, now your newest follower! :)

      Delete

Thanks for the support ! :) Peace and Love! :)