Thursday, July 5, 2012

Let Freedom Ring. . .

Okay couldn't resist posting for 4th of July. I mean, its our nation's birthday, therefore we should all have a dedicated post :) 

Zach and I went over to his parents house and had some yummy ribs, can't go wrong really (his mom said they were overcooked, I say they were perfect ...I like em' crispy :D) We then went to the local parade, and it was really just a bunch of tractors and politicians, lol. But who care's right? It brought family together, and that is always a plus :) 

Just a few photos from our lovely and just dandy Independence Day :) 
Smiles :) 



I love 'PoP' as you northerners call it :)

Me and the sugar, oh so sweet :) 

My sweet sis in law thought of these genius idea ;) 

Sisco, rocking the Red..the White, and the Blue :) 


Hope everyone had a good holiday :)! Our next big event is the one and only, Common Ground Music Festival. And it is right here in Lansing, Michigan. Can you believe it? A seven day music festival right down the road and it starts this coming Monday.  I missed it last year, but this year we are getting week passes. Let me tell you who we get to see next week, there is at least one big headliner each day and a plethora of other bands/DJs... can't wait :) 
Candlebox
Bush
Joe Walsh
Eric Church
Sister Hazel
The Wallflowers
Three Days Grace
Saving Abel
Sublime with Rome

AHHHH!!!!!! I can't wait, you know I love music and even more: festivals!!!! I plan on documenting every day too, so there may be over load of posts next week :)!



3 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all had a great 4th! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!!! Sister Hazel & The Wallflowers are 2 of my FAVORITE bands.ever. I'm so jealous!!!! (: (ps--LOVE your pictures from the 4th!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had a great holiday!

    Love your hair in these pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the support ! :) Peace and Love! :)