Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tuesday's Treasure

Oops, I did it again. I went a long time without a post,even skipped a Tuesday! So sorry friends, there has been so much going on!!!! The plus side is we are in a new place, and its an adorable vintage home. I can't wait to share some photos with you all when we get it all unpacked and painted! :) It is just too darn cute!!!

Speaking of cute, today's treasure is just THAT. Its another whole outfit, not as inexpensive as the last outfit I shared, but still under $30:). I think its cute, comfy, and fun. Its got stripes, its got f-ucks (fake chuck's), and that one staple every girl must have this year: the high low hem. Ya can't go wrong with those  descriptions right? Right. :) 

And excuse my attempt at blowing a bubble out of my gum, I  failed miserably but decided to share my failure with you :) 

Enjoy!







Silly is actually my normal side :) 

Shirt: The Goodwill, Harber Dashery, $2.99
High Low Skirt: Forever 21, $11.00
Cross Over Purse: The Goodwill, Unknown, $1.99
F-ucks: Meijer, Hop Scotch, $10.99

This time around I included shoes, thus the reason for the higher outfit price. However, I don't care about name  brands, so I'll take a fake pare of chucks for 11 bucks any day:)

Hope everyone is having a great week!!! Catch ya laterrrr 

1 comment:

Thanks for the support ! :) Peace and Love! :)