Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tuesday's Treasure

Hello friends!!! I want to apologize for not posting a treasure last week, like I promised in the last post. No excuses, except life is SO busy right now! Our business should end after this weekend, but we'll see, it never ends right? :)
 
Today's treasure is a one piece goody. I bought it while down south for school back in 2008, in a store called Gili in Myrtle Beach, SC. It always had the best selection of maxi dresses, even during a time when they weren't as popular. I made sure to stock up on them, and today's treasure is just one of the many I have from this awesome store. Unfortunately, there is no Gili up here in Michigan, so I must make it a point to go there when we visit the beach! Its a great store with great prices. Now this isn't like all my other treasures, but a great maxi dress for under $30 bucks is a steal! :) :)
 
 
And you can thank my handsome husband for the photos (as always), I just couldn't stop looking at him rather than the actual camera :D What can I say, he's a doll face: that's why I married him, well mostly :)
 
Enjoy!
 




 
Maxi Dress: Gili, $24.99
 
 
This weekend we are going to South Carolina for one of my dearest friends' wedding on Sunday. Get to go back to southern roots, celebrate love, and my birthday is on Monday! woot woot!
 
Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that dress!! It's beautiful and you look fabulous!! (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the support ! :) Peace and Love! :)