Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tuesday's Treasure

:) I know, I know, I know. I suck at blogging...again. But at least I have my good ole Tuesday Treasure to keep it going. Life is busy as we all say, and I don't think it is ever going to stop. But thats okay, makes life more interesting and keeps ya on your feet!
 
I have a whole outfit today, for all you 90s lovers out there. The hat, the skirt, the vest...it goes on :) Excuse our lovely fresh mowed lawn :D
 
Since I love photos more than I love paragraphs here is the lovely treasure for your viewing :)


 




Leopard Skirt: The Goodwill, A. Byer, $3.99
Teal Tank: The Goodwill, Express, $.99
Jean Vest: The Goodwill, H & M, $1.99
Black Hat: Mom's Closet, Free :)


Catch ya later frieends :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the support ! :) Peace and Love! :)