Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday's Treasure

Hello friends-hope you're doing fine on this lovely Tuesday. It's that time again, time to share a favorite treasure, today's treasure is special because Im dying to get more items like it!
 
I bought this dress for our friends wedding back in July and have yet to wear it again (and I definitely wear stuff more than once!). Well I decided its a treasure in all aspects: style, color, versatility, and just plain adorable. Its a sheer maxi dress with two side slits, and I really really REALLY want a bazillion dresses and skirts like this because it hides my chicken legs and makes me feel so chic! I also want to thank my mom for letting me raid her closet last time  I was home! :)
 
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do, its a great dress with a great price:)

 
 


 
Sheer Dress: Forever 21, $14.99
Camel Hat: Forever 21, $11.99
Leather Bag: Mom's closet, FREE
 
Thanks for viewing! Would love some feed back on my blog! I am having trouble on thinkig of another weekly post I can do for you all, if you have any suggestions of what you would like to see...please tell me ! :):)
 
 (:HAPPY TUESDAY:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the support ! :) Peace and Love! :)