Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday's Treasure

Howdy ho yall! :) It's that time of the year, the time where leaves fall, colors change, and the air becomes nice and crisp:)
 
 I love this time of the year and don't really know anyone who doesn't enjoy it! It has so much going on with football season (college and nfl), holidays, and school back in action, and of course FALL FASHION--how could one not love Falll? :)
 
Well this weeks treasure, I feel, is great for fall (however my coworker is not crazy about this outfit, she thinks I look "old lady ish"--lol LOVE YOU LISA ;) . It has nice earth tones, and lil bit of fun added to it. :) It's comfy and cute and can be worn different ways. I bought the hat and shoes last winter, but the rest are all new treasures :)  :)
 
Happy Fall Y'all!!'
 


this one is HUSBAND APPROVED ;)



 Leopard Shirt: Goodwill, Unknown, $3.69
Brown/Tan Leggings: Forever 21, $5.80
Black Floppy Hat: Charlotte Russe, $5.00
Oxford Heels:

Next post: a post dedicated to our NEW fur baby: )

1 comment:

  1. Well, I must love "old lady" clothes, because I love this look! I just got a hat similar to this from Kohls, and I'm excited to bust it out! YAY for fall!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the support ! :) Peace and Love! :)