Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tuesday's Treasure

Hello everyone! Hope you're doing well on this fine Tuesday, I know I am doing pretty well. Doing pretty well because I am really sticking to my goals/resolutions..that to BE happy AND don't worry. I am waking up more alert and energized, and not dreading the day so much either. ;)
 
 Besides the fact, I have an entire outfit full of treasures for you all today! One thing that is SO in style right now is leather, real or faux, and I just couldnt resist this sweet skirt at the thrift store! Its a great touch to make your outfit more edgy, even if you are the girliest of the girl out there ;) I paired the skirt with a light beige sweater with an added touch of girliness ;) I also wanted to add some color, so I paired it with teal sweater tights (unfortunately the lighting was not too great, so it is hard to see..but I swear its teal). Then last but no least, I am wearing black booties to give me some height to my short statue :)

And sorry for the terrible lighting, I place full blame on day light savings time :)

 










 
Beige Bow Sweater: Volunteers of America, The Gap, $2.99
Black Leather Skirt: Volunteers of America, Wilson's Leather, $3.99
Teal Sweater Tights: Forever 21, $2.99
Black Booties: The Goodwill, Target, $4.99
 
Stay tuned this week for the first of many to come: Yoga Ramblings. It will be posts dedicated to the practivc of yoga, its meaning and all its glory. Also will be sharing tips and advice on getting into yoga. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the support ! :) Peace and Love! :)