Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tuesday's Treasure

Well I missed last week's treasure, but I was able to come up with something to share for you all this week. I can't believe I haven't shared this one with you all yet; could be because I wear it so much, so I have to wash it more :) It is definitely my favorite outfit lately, and I just can't get enough of it!
 
The jeans I had already and a few months ago decided to give them a face lift. I got a fabric marker, stencil of my choice, and went to town. Now I have a great pair of DIY print jeans, that I adore. And that I need to make more for spring and summer, but short style. :) You know and my love for DIY!
The hat I got on our shopping outing at work, and it too is my favorite lately.
 
ENJOY
 
 
 
Managed a smile, thanks hubs :)
 
 

Maroon Felt Fedora: Forever 21, $6.99
Black Fringe Shawl: FREE, Christmas Gift
DIY Print Jeans: Ross (originally), $10.99, $8 to make aztec print
~Happy Tuesday~

 
Stay tuned for tomorrow's Yoga Ramblings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the support ! :) Peace and Love! :)